THE MEETING THAT WAS SCHEDULED FOR 3/14/19 HAS BEEN MOVED TO 3/21/19 DUE TO NOT HAVING A QUORUM.
THE MARCH 14, 2019 MEETING HAS BEEN MOVED TO MARCH 21, 2019 AT 7:00 PM
HOW TO PAY YOUR ANNUAL DUES
The 2019 dues for CCF, Section 12, POA is $209.21 per lot and were mailed in December, 2018. These are due on January 31, 2019 (postmark date). A late fee will be added on February 5, 2019. You may pay your dues online through www.paylease.com processing fees apply to this third party payment system.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO CCF 12 POA
Need a payment plan? Contact us! We'll be happy to help you!
FAQ for Parking Policy
* ACC approval is required for parking areas in front of the house line that are not on the driveway.
* Parking area may be behind the front house line as long as the vehicle is properly registered and a valid license.
* Violation letter is sent first, then the fines begin after that.
* We understand that parties happen, and that temporary parking (less than 12 hours) is allowed off the driveway, but not in the street.
* If you receive a letter about parking, a photo will be included.
* Habitual parking violators will be fined twice, and may go to the attorney for compliance.
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES & AMENITIES
Need your pool cards activated?
The pool/park/pavilion/pond rules and application are currently updated! A new form must be filled out every year. Print one off from the documents section and mail/fax/email it to Magnolia Property Management. (2/1/16)
IN ORDER TO HAVE A POOL PASS, ALL MAINTENANCE FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL, INCLUDING ANY INTEREST AND/OR SUBSEQUENT FEES.
From your County Commissioner's office: If you have a complaint about the traffic lights at FM 149 and FM 1774, please look under documents for TXDOT PHONE #'s to lodge your complaints.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY RECYCLING CENTER
31354 Friendship Drive, Magnolia, TX 77355 (832) 934-2193
Monday - Saturday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm (Except for County Holidays)
Due to the increase in recyclers and the size of our facility, all items must be sorted & clean prior to arrival or you may sort items on site. NO DROP OFFS PLEASE!!!
Items should be sorted into the following categories:
- Plastic Containers Glass Containers (jars & bottles) Aluminum Cans
- #1, #2, #3-7 Commingled Clear, Brown, Blue & Green Beverage (# can be found in the triangle) Rinsed without Lids Some food cans
- Ceramic or Pyrex. NO window panes, drinking glasses
- Cardboard & Paperboard Electronics $$$
- Paper Products boxes & paper cores & Misc. Electronics Papers, Newspapers, Phone & Magazines.
- Cereal, Cracker & Corrugated TV & monitors CPU, Fax, Scanners, printers, Junk mail, Office, School
- Metal (mixed) Tires Batteries
- Tin cans Passenger cars, trucks, off road Auto, lawn mower, etc.
- Appliances & misc. metal & tractor We DO NOT accept household batteries.
- - - - - - NOTICE - - - - - -
TRASH IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR MAINTENANCE FEES. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO CHOSE YOUR TRASH PICK UP PROVIDER. TRASH IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE BURNED AT ANY TIME.
For questions or concerns about the water, please go to the following website. You will also be able to sign up for telephone alerts regarding changes in the water system
Except for new homes, you may send in your completed ACC application directly to the ACC Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email Lisa@magprop.com with a brief description of the project so you can have the correct application for submission.
The Board of Directors meeting is held every 2nd Thursday of certain months (except June, August, October and December) at the Shamrock Pavilion at 7:00 PM
Shamrock Park: 25720 Pipestem, Magnolia, TX 77355
To report a street light out, make sure you have the pole number!
San Bernard Electrical Co-op 936-372-9176
CenterPoint Energy 713-207-2222
Southwestern Bell Telephone 800-585-7928
WCA Waste Services 281-766-1914
Republic Waste - 713-937-9955
Charter Communications 281-367-8900
Magnolia Property Management
950 S Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77450
EMERGENCY & FIRE
Constable Precinct 5 9am - 5pm 281-259-6493
Montgomery County Sheriff 281-259-6490
Montgomery County EMS 281-353-3758
Montgomery County 936 756-3354
Animal Control 936-442-7738
Commissioners Office 281-259-6492
TRASH & RECYCLING
Recycling centers, conservation Game Warden (answered 24/7)
Magnolia ISD Central Administration 281-356-3571
J L Lyon Elementary School 281-356-8115
Magnolia Junior High School 281-356-1327
Magnolia High School 281-356-3572
Magnolia West High School 281-252-2550
For appraisal information: http://www.mcad-tx.org
DEED RESTRICTIONS, BYLAWS & RULES
ARCHITECTURAL & BUILDING
MONTGOMERY COUNTY DOCUMENTS
MAGNOLIA TX 77355
March 21, 2019 - 7:00 pm
A G E N D A
1st 30 minutes is for Open Homeowner Forum
- Call to Order 7:30 pm
- Introduction of Officers
- Reading and Approval of Minutes – February
- Financial Reports – February
- Committee Reports –
- Architectural Control Committee - Report of Committee Activity
- Deed Restriction Committee – Discussion about homeowners requests
- Water Update – MPM has not had any complaints this past month
- Social Committee
- Unfinished Business
- Parking Policy
- Annual Meeting April, 27, 2019
- New Business
- Email Blast system
- Adjournment 8:30 pm