Pine Lakes Estates

From  your County Commissioner's office:

     If you have a complaint about the traffic lights at FM 149 and FM 1774, please look under documents for TXDOT PHONE #'s to lodge your complaints.


Do you need a payment plan?  Please contact MPM for assistance.

If you have any suggestions you would like to see, please contact Lisa Dennis at




Tri-County Emergency                            936-372-3420

Waller County Emergency                       936-372-9512

Magnolia Information                              281-356-2500

Magnolia Fire Department                       281-356-3288

Magnolia Police Department                    281-356-2500

Magnolia Post Office                               281-259-0744

Plantersville Post Office                           936-894-2231

Waller County Sheriff                              979-826-8282

Waller County Road & Bridge                  979-826-7670

Waller County Court House                     979-826-3357

Waller County Clerk                               979-826-7711

Mill Creek Water Supply                         936-894-3533                                                                                                      936-672-3716

Entergy Power Company                          800-368-3749

Rail-Road Union Pacific                               800-848-8715

WALLER HIGH SCHOOL                          936-372-3654

SHULTZ JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL              936-931-9103

FIELDS STORE ELEMENTARY                  936-931-4050